Quality Standards: ISO9001
Quick Delivery: 15 Days
Payment Terms: T/T,L/C,Paypal
Shipment: By Sea / Air
Delivery Terms: FOB,CFR,DDU
Custom Registration No. : 3301965G49
Sliding Bearing HS-Code:8483300090
inner packing: plastic bag
outer packing: carton, pallet
High Quality Graphite bearing
1. Thermal stability: According to the quench acute thermal using conditions of graphite crucible, we will specially design the production procedure, so as to ensure the reliability of product quality.
2. Corrosion resistance: Even and fine basic design will delay the erosion of crucible.
3. Impact resistance: Graphite crucible can bear high thermal impact, so any process can be carried out.
4. Acid resistance: The adding of special materials will greatly improve the quality of crucible, especially its index of acid resistance., and will prolong the service life of graphite crucible.
5. High heat Conduction: High content of fixed carbon ensures the good heat conduction, shorten the time of dissolution, and remarkably reduce the energy consumption.
6. Control of metal pollution: The component of material under strict control will ensure that graphite crucible will not pollute the metals when dissolving.
7. Quality stability: The process technology of forming under high pressure and quality guarantee system will fully ensure the stability of quality
The self-lubricating properties of carbon graphite and graphite materials, along with stability at elevated temperatures, and resistance to most chemicals, make these materials well suited to demanding applications. Graphite materials enable the design engineer to extend the temperature and chemical range, and with the proper adjuvant, permit the use under cryogenic conditions. Impregnation with resins and metals can be used to enhance the properties of carbon graphite.
Most of the lucricant material will break up and catch fire under the high temperature, high pressurement and high speed working condition. So most equipment can not use normal lubricant material to improve the durability.
Therefore, carbon and graphite bearings, pistions, piston rings and sealing rings are normally used in mechanism equipments and these carbon and graphite parts can work at -200 to 200 in corrosive medium and they can normally revolve with high speed(like 100m/s) without lubricating oil