cast copper alloy sleeve bearings
Fe, Cu, FeCu alloy, stainliee steel, graphite
Sleeve, Flanged,Spherical,Miniature,Trust Washer, Rod
1) inner 3-70mm, also can according to your request
inner packing: plastic bag
outer packing: carton, pallet
Wear resistant and long life service
High performance bearing can be in extreme load, low speed reciprocating and oscillating applications
Good thermal conductivity property
Can be used in dirty and corrosive environment
Noise much less than other bearing
Suitable for high static load
Can be applied in widely temperature
Excellent corrosion resistance
The characteristics of Powder metallurgy
Powder metallurgy has unique chemical composition and mechanical and physical properties, and these properties are not obtained by traditional melting methods.The application of powder metallurgy technology can be directly made into porous, semi-dense or fully compact materials and products, such as oil bearing, gear, CAM, guide rod, cutting tool, etc., which is a kind of less cutting technology.
(1) powder metallurgy technology can reduce the composition of alloy to a maximum extent and eliminate large and uneven casting organizations.In the preparation of high performance rare-earth permanent magnetic materials, rare earth hydrogen storage materials, rare earth luminescent material, rare earth catalyst, high temperature superconducting materials, new type metal materials (such as Al - Li alloy, heat-resistant Al alloy, super alloy, corrosion resistant stainless steel powder, powder high speed steel and high temperature structural materials intermetallic compounds, etc.) plays an important role.
(2) preparation of amorphous and microcrystalline, quasi crystal, nanocrystalline and super saturation solid solution and a series of high-performance nonequilibrium materials, these materials have excellent electrical, magnetic, optical and mechanical properties.
(3) it is easy to realize multiple types of composite and give full play to the characteristics of each group of metaclasses, which is a low cost manufacturing process technology for high performance metal base and ceramic composite materials.
(4) can produce ordinary smelting method cannot produce with special structure and properties of materials and products, such as new porous biological material, porous membrane material, high performance structure ceramics abrasive material and functional ceramics, etc.
(5) it can achieve near-net formation and automated mass production, thus effectively reducing the production resources and energy consumption.
(6) it can make full use of ores, tailings, steelmaking sludge, rolled steel scales and recycled scrap metal as raw materials, which is a new technology that can effectively carry out material regeneration and comprehensive utilization.
We are familiar with machining tools, hardware tools, many of which are made of powder metallurgy.